Typefaces sentence example
- INTRODUCTION You already know more than you think about type Case study: newspaper mastheads What do typefaces say?
- There are some very attractive typefaces one would like to see in more detail.
- Practice with different sizes of typefaces and fonts to create the best-looking and easiest-to-read project boards.
- Use your computer to experiment with different typefaces and positions.
- Instead, use a motif, monogram, or typefaces that are fitting to the venue and set the appropriate tone, but are slightly more personal or unexpected.Advertisement
- Choose a palette of three to five colors (a couple of dominant colors, and a couple of accent colors) to bring cohesion to the event, and use consistent typefaces and designs.