Two-wheeled sentence example
- The peculiar two-wheeled carts of the country, carrying enormous loads of 4 to 6 tons, destroy even the finest road.
- The horse-drawn cabs which ply for hire in the streets, or wait at authorized " cab-stands," are of two kinds, the " hansom," a two-wheeled vehicle so named after its inventor (1834) and the " four-wheeler."
- The " Scotch cart," a light two-wheeled vehicle is also much used.
- The chariots are small two-wheeled carts, which are pulled by two to four horses at great speed around the track.
- Two years later, the ruts left by a light, two-wheeled Bronze Age cart were found nearby at Welland Bank Quarry.Advertisement
- He expressed an interest in motorcycles at a young age, getting his first motorized two-wheeled scooter when he was seven years old.
- Whether you are a serious bicycling enthusiast or simply enjoy an occasional casual bike ride, wearing a bicycle necklace is a great way to show off your love for this two wheeled mode of transportation.
- From its beginnings in 1817 as a large wooden two wheeled walking machine, the bicycle has found a place in the hearts of people of all ages.
- Always a fan of two-wheeled sports, he's branched out into the realm of motorcycle boots.