Two-stroke sentence example
- The boats are traditional wooden longboats, driven by two stroke outboards.
- There's the bustling central marketplace, tour busses, overloaded vans and two-stroke tuks tuks weaving through the city streets.
- Before there was Elsie, Yamaha built an equally memorable two-stroke tearaway.
- In 2002 he was once again on year-old machinery, riding an out-classed 500cc two-stroke against the new breed of 990cc four-strokes.
- two-stroke engine came into its heyday.Advertisement
- two-stroke lead going to the last extra hole, the 12th at Cowal.
- two-stroke machines dominated the Pre-97 class with a brace of wins for Ian Morrell.
- two-stroke motorcycles.
- two-stroke penalty.
- two-stroke cycle.Advertisement
- Around 40 years ago, the two-stroke engine came into its heyday.
- He took two putts to finish the hole giving Chris a two-stroke lead going to the last extra hole, the 12th at Cowal.
- Two-stroke machines dominated the Pre-97 class with a brace of wins for Ian Morrell.
- The front row of the grid was filled entirely with two-stroke motorcycles.
- The Swede inadvertently moved his ball on the 11th green and failed to replace it, a two-stroke penalty.Advertisement
- That completes the chain of events for the basic two-stroke cycle.
- The car included a two-stroke engine and put out four horsepower.