Two-shots sentence example
- She pulled the carafe from his hand and poured herself another two shots.
- As if sensing her distress, Daniela poured her another two shots of brandy.
- Carmen stared at him in horror, remembering the two shots she heard.
- Then dissimilarity between two shots is defined based upon the dissimilarity indices for all image pairs in the two shots.
- eagle putt to increase my lead to two shots.Advertisement
- intercut shot between two shots of the same subject.
- Woods, who began the final round only two shots back of the leader, was the very personification of a curious day.
- He made birdie but I holed the eagle putt to increase my lead to two shots.
- In a highball glass, add ice and two shots of tequila.
- A traditional Daiquiri includes two shots of light rum, an ounce of lime juice and a teaspoon of powdered sugar.Advertisement
- You can have make-up on for the headshot, but don't wear make-up in the other two shots.
- You may be able to get one or two shots off before you have to dodge away and come back.
- Restaurant-type espresso makers sometimes include multiple portafilters, so you can pull more than two shots of espresso at once.