Two-phase sentence example
- The ordinary surface energy of a two-phase system tends to diminish the area of contact, and thus to help the growth of the larger aggregates required for coagulation.
- Theoretical models of shell and tube boilers suitable for boiling two-phase mixtures are under development.
- A study of highly viscous, two-phase flow in pipe line systems has been initiated.
- Field research utilized a two-phase sequential mixed methods approach.
- The Museum has undergone exciting transformation as a result of a two-phase development project carried out on site.Advertisement
- Abstract: Research Question: This is a two-phase study.
- We now know that there is actually a two-phase process of glycogen replenishment.
- The French Diet features a two-phase eating plan that combines the glycemic index with the theory of food combining and a Mediterranean-style menu to create an enjoyable and easy-to-follow health and weight-loss regimen.