Twitches sentence example
- Sometimes little twitches of the arms, legs or face can be observed.
- I started the match on the tip, yet this only produced a few twitches.
- These are muscle twitches you can see or feel.
- What has been shown from electromyograms is that the sound seems to occur when a cat twitches its larynx muscles.
- You no longer have to be mindful of your 'giveaways', body twitches or movements that may reveal when you are bluffing or holding good cards.Advertisement
- You may have twitches one or two times per night, but if you have been sleep deprived for 24 hours or longer, it may happen more frequently.
- Myoclonic twitches can also occur during the day, which might be due to damage in the nervous system.
- Nocturnal myoclonus-A disorder in which the patient is awakened repeatedly during the night by cramps or twitches in the calf muscles.
- Twitches and tremors may develop in the child's fingers.
- In addition to osteoporosis, too little vitamin D can lead to muscle twitches and nervousness.Advertisement