Twisty sentence example
- The on/off switch is a twist type; however, it is backwards to most twisty switches.
- I smoothed down the sharp edges of the twist, cutting through the bark to emphasize the twisty shapes.
- I have knelt at the feet of great teachers, but I have also knelt at the twisty branches of the hawthorn hedge.
- Also, the plot machinations are a bit on the twisty side, which means that it may not suit the popcorn crowd.
- On tarmac - not very twisty tarmac - where they can use all their power, they are in their element.Advertisement
- The stretch to Ripon is quite twisty, tho reasonably flat, and has caused many accidents in the past.
- It's a fairly twisty turny drive until you get to the top of the loch and the beach area.
- The cars race in pairs down the twisty hill climb circuit using the force of gravity alone.
- Driver follows you for some time on a twisty lane, unable to overtake.
- Small twisty roads in a place where the rich people live.Advertisement
- Maze This is part ot a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
- This is a chunky book with a dark and twisty plot.
- I 've never been to Nogaro before but it looks like a very interesting and twisty track.
- It 's a fairly twisty turny drive until you get to the top of the loch and the beach area.
- There is one potential snag: the twisty roads leading to the site, just north of the South Yuba River in Nevada County.Advertisement
- Thunder Canyon: This whitewater rafting ride takes riders through a 1,600 foot long twisty, deep canyon among waterfalls and geysers.
- The series resonated with fans who enjoyed both the dark and twisty Meredith and Cristina story line as much as they did the passionate love affair that flirted with an inappropriate relationship between Meredith and Derek.
- Solid Twisty Combo: This electric blue wrap will keep you looking stylish even when not in the water!