Twirls sentence example
- twirls the wheel for his own amusement.
- twirls about on a spiral course but is destined for bigger moments as this is the infant River Severn.
- A taste of exotic Spanish culture twirls into Cambridge with the opportunity to learn this most popular and passionate of dances.
- Then the man looks away, and twirls the wheel for his own amusement.
- This river twirls about on a spiral course but is destined for bigger moments as this is the infant River Severn.Advertisement
- Lucky bamboo itself is very simple: a straight green shoot that can be cultivated into elaborate twirls and curls or may sprout flowing leaves from its cut end.
- It's not just a dress you are looking at, it's a dress that floats on air as your child twirls along the seashore.
- They deliver with jumps, twirls, flips, pyramids and tosses that bring the crowds to their feet and have them screaming the team's name.
- The technique of wire wrapping involves taking a stone and intricately wrapping wire in such a way that the stone is securely cocooned within the wire twirls.
- A ballerina jewelry box with ring rolls conjures up images of pink and glitter and a lilting musical tune as the ballerina twirls around.Advertisement
- You can find tower-style boxes that feature two or more drawers in addition to the top compartment that houses the ballerina that twirls whenever the lid is opened.
- Ant Farm Express: A colorful family roller coaster with more than just a simple oval - dips and twirls make it exciting for both novice and experienced riders.
- A heavy emphasis was placed on performing flips, twirls and other stunts that would reward players with a speed boost and points.
- When it is roasted and rolled to his satisfaction he gently heats the centre of the bowl, where there is a small orifice; then he quickly thrusts the end of the dipper into the orifice, twirls it round smartly and withdraws it; if this is properly done, the opium (now about the size of a grain of hemp-seed or a little larger) is left adhering to the bowl immediately over the orifice.