Twirled sentence example
- She twirled, watching the shadow in child-like awe.
- He twirled her around the floor singing the entire song to her, complete with howls.
- They count on their fingers, and make fire with the simplest form of fire-drill twirled by hand.
- With a whoop, she twirled in the middle of the shadow world.
- He twirled his fork in the spaghetti and glanced out the window.Advertisement
- He had taken a lock of her hair between his fingers and gently twirled it.
- "Beautiful," he announced as he twirled her around.
- Just as I looked up at the throne it twirled round.
- As she twirled to leave Jackson asked, "Hey, where were you last night?"
- The tune he was whistling, his gait, and the gesture with which he twirled his mustache, all now seemed offensive.Advertisement
- That evening, proud of Dolokhov's proposal, her refusal, and her explanation with Nicholas, Sonya twirled about before she left home so that the maid could hardly get her hair plaited, and she was transparently radiant with impulsive joy.
- Instinctive, powerful, and light-footed, he twirled the bo as if it was an extension of him, adapting to his opponent and absorbing any blows that fell to him without flinching.
- After the vows have been exchanged and the last dance twirled, many brides are left wondering what to do with their dress.
- In addition to hair pulling, the hair may be bitten off or twisted or twirled.
- First he spun her round, holding her now with his left, now with his right hand, then falling on one knee he twirled her round him, and again jumping up, dashed so impetuously forward that it seemed as if he would rush through the whole suite of rooms without drawing breath, and then he suddenly stopped and performed some new and unexpected steps.Advertisement