Twin-towers sentence example
- The most noteworthy church is the Candelaria church, in the commercial district, whose twin towers and graceful dome form one of the most conspicuous landmarks of the city.
- The twin towers are set between the chancel and nave.
- The two oldest churches date from the reign of Stephen the Great (1458-1504); perhaps the finest, however, are the 17thcentury metropolitan, St Spiridion and Trei Erarchi, the last a curious example of Byzantine art, erected in 1639 or 1640 by Basil the Wolf, and adorned with countless gilded carvings on its outer walls and twin towers.
- Meanwhile in Britain New Labor government spin doctor apologizes for cynical email advising colleagues to exploit the aftermath of the Twin Towers catastrophe.
- stumpy twin towers and a short nave.Advertisement
- Note bow fronted offices & opposite twin towers of malt house.
- The church, which lies past the deserted lighthouse, has stumpy twin towers and a short nave.