Twiddling sentence example
- He must have been bored twiddling thumbs sans the Internet !
- I don't expect a response for at least a month so i guess it's back to twiddling thumbs.
- Especially when I 'm used to sitting on my backside twiddling buttons and speaking into a microphone for a living !
- I do n't expect a response for at least a month so i guess it 's back to twiddling thumbs.
- How long for is anyones guess as she keeps twiddling the hands round, so not actually reliable for time !Advertisement
- And what if you need an answer by Tuesday and you 're still twiddling thumbs on the Saturday?
- It took nearly half an hour, almost all of which involved me idly twiddling my thumbs waiting for data.
- Now Verlaine is correcting proofs of the LP 's lyric sheet (more mistakes) and nervously twiddling his pen.
- You don't want people frustrated because you've become a bottleneck for decision-making; and you don't want to pay people for twiddling their thumbs while you try to decide.
- I 'm going on a long-haul flight to San Francisco on Monday and I 'm dreading the 12 hours sat there twiddling my thumbs.Advertisement