Tweeting sentence example
- Rescue efforts were hampered by the flocks of tweeting birds which subsequently circled the couple 's heads.
- Noisetrade is a great site where - in exchange for sending an email to your friends letting them know about the album or tweeting about it - you can get many albums for free direct from the band.
- So, if you're tweeting about tweets, you'd begin or end your post with #tweets.
- It doesn't take much to gauge what people are talking about or "Tweeting" about your brand.
- Whether the majority of your activity with the application is tweeting or following, there is very likely a free Twitter tool that will suit your needs.Advertisement
- Fined for Tweeting - In March of 2009, Mark Cuban, the owner of the Dallas Mavericks, was slapped with a $25,000 fine by the NBA for complaining about the refereeing of a particular game.
- The idea has even crossed the straits and hit mainland China, where popular columnist Lian Yue began tweeting a novel in March of 2010.
- Where your novel leads is anyone's guess, but there's no way to find out except to log on and start tweeting!
- Once you get started you'll soon be following all kinds of interesting people and tweeting frequently.
- It's fine to just jump in and start tweeting.Advertisement
- No one wants to be tweeting into a vacuum, but there are several real benefits to gathering more followers on Twitter.
- Top executives such as Virgin Group Ltd. Chairman Richard Branson and Google Inc. Chairman Eric Schmidt are tweeting in a way that increases the perception of authenticity for their companies.
- Everyone is tweeting - but even a Twitter marketing strategy may or may not work.