Turns-around sentence example
- The chitinous layer is usually strengthened by thread like thickenings which, in the region close to the outer opening of the tube, form a network enclosing polygonal areas, but which, through most of the tracheal system, are arranged spirally, the strengthening thread not forming a continuous spiral, but being interrupted after a few turns around the tube.
- wind the lime green chenille a couple of turns around to form a nice head providing a contrast to the plain black marabou.
- Local orientation constancy (3 Mb ): Note that the object turns around with the virtual human that is carrying it.
- To turns around a school, as he is credited as having done, heads must ignore many of the governmentÃ¢s diktats.
- And perfectly indifferent, too, as to whether it turns around or stands still.Advertisement
- And if it goes up and turns around and causes a blockage, here too because of its porosity it causes a malady.
- You must let go of the mouse button when Squidward turns around or else you are caught trying to take a peek.
- These are typically one and a half to two feet long and about two inches wide, looping first around your wrist and then a few turns around the bar or handle.
- This prank involves some finesse, since if the object of the prank turns around when you approach them from behind, you will lose your chance to play the joke.
- It is a privately held corporation that buys mortgages on the secondary market and then turns around and sells them as mortgage-backed securities.Advertisement
- A person who receives a paycheck and then turns around and promptly spends most of it away is not the type of homeowner who will benefit from this type of mortgage acceleration program.
- Brown turns around and his friends proclaim "Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown."
- Take a couple of turns around the shoe store to make sure that your new shoes will be just as comfortable in action as they are when you're standing still.