Turd sentence example
- How could I decline without sounding like a total turd?
- I can't even dignify this flaming turd of an album with a proper review.
- Never knew a gold nugget from a bear turd.
- Actually it was a highly disappointing rabbit dropping style turd.
- I am going to find that little turd of a sales assistant.Advertisement
- Do you really want to work for a company whose buyers have the same intelligence level of an unflushed turd?
- He will, of course, be thought of as the fat, sweaty turd he is.
- Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.
- Kelly Right Back 1 A dog turd would be better going forward.
- The sole difference was that the seed is bright and shiny, whilst the mouse turd is matt.Advertisement
- The 1st to Turd Dynasties have left at Abydos large forts of brickwork, remains of two successive temples, and the royal tombs (see ABYDOS).
- Bush calls Rove, depending on his mood, ' Boy Genius ' or ' Turd Blossom '.
- Come on Peter, are you telling me that you do n't enjoy a nice big turd every now and again.
- Cartman is championing a turd sandwich while Kyle is behind a giant douche bag.
- Bush calls rove, depending on his mood, ' Boy Genius ' or ' Turd Blossom ' .Advertisement
- The phrase ' polishing a turd ' springs to mind for some reason.
- No matter which way we turn, the hound of fate places another steaming turd in our path.
- Come on Peter, are you telling me that you don't enjoy a nice big turd every now and again.