Tunneled sentence example
- Instead, she tried to keep her trembling body upright and her vision from growing tunneled.
- The road tunneled through a snow shed, a reminder of the frequent and hazardous avalanches that plagued the area.
- The ' fairy chimney ' and exposed cliff faces have been part excavated and tunneled so as to form churches and various chambers.
- The letter crumpled in her hands, her vision blurred then tunneled to a narrow point of white light.
- Next up was the Lochnager crater, created when the British tunneled under the german redoubt and detonated 60,000 lbs of explosives.Advertisement
- Next up was the Lochnager crater, created when the British tunneled under the German Redoubt and detonated 60,000 lbs of explosives.
- The other end of the catheter is tunneled under the skin to the abdomen where a pocket is created.
- At Dorogobuzh while the soldiers of the convoy, after locking the prisoners in a stable, had gone off to pillage their own stores, several of the soldier prisoners tunneled under the wall and ran away, but were recaptured by the French and shot.