Tumbles sentence example
- The Victoria Nile tumbles over 50 m.
- The totally tangled Charizard tumbles head over tail through the playground - and gets its head stuck inside of a giant igloo!
- She never suffers the dramatic hurts, never breaks anything proper, never snaps fingers or wrists when she tumbles off her bike.
- A front loader is gentler on your clothes because instead of an agitator, which beats the clothes through the water and thus stresses and twists the fabric, the machines boast a horizontal axis, which tumbles them in and out of the water.
- You can then either add a commercial fountain like a statue that pours water and recycles it from the pool or create a waterfall that tumbles down into the pool.Advertisement
- While some schools have created separate squads; a cheer squad that tumbles and cheers and a pom squad that dances, it's probably the lack of "sports status" that prompted the beginning of dancing and cheering.
- In April 1886 the frontier was drawn back to Wadi Haifa, a fortified camp at the northern end of the desolate defile, Batn-el-Hagar, through which the Nile tumbles amid black, rocky hills in a succession of rapids, and debouches on a wide plain.
- A thought that tumbles round and round in your mind?