Tularemia sentence example
- The Effects of Anthrax In 1941 the Russians developed tularemia as a biological weapon.
- tularemia bacterium instead of the non-infectious one typically used.
- A number of rodents serve as reservoirs for human diseases, such as bubonic plague, tularemia, scrub typhus, and others.
- The workers had handled a live strain of the tularemia bacterium instead of the non-infectious one typically used.
- Diseases or disorders that involve lymph nodes in specific areas of the body include rabbit fever (tularemia), cat-scratch disease, lymphogranuloma venereum, chancroid, genital herpes, infected acne, dental abscesses, and bubonic plague.Advertisement
- "Tularemia: The disease and the weapon."