Tuberosity sentence example
- When these have united the Spigelian lobe re of ductus venosus mental tuberosity ageal groove End of right suprarenal vein Suprarenal impression R; ght end of caudate lobe Uncovered area of right lobe Renal impression Attachment of right lateral ligament Fissu Portal fissure Umbilical fissure Quadrate lobe Portal vein Gall bladder Duodenal impression 0 Oesoph Cohc impressio; From A.
- Ischio-rectal fossa Tuberosity of ischium Gluteus maximus The vesiculae seminales are sac-like diverticula, one on each side, from the lower part of the ampullae of the vasa deferentia.
- Posterior superior iliac spine Cut end of rectum Apex of sacrum Great sciatic notch Ureter Peritoneum Spine of ischium Bladder wall Seminal vesicle Tuberosity of ischium Ischio-rectal fossa Cut end of rectum External sphincter ani Gluteus maximus better seen in young the prostate the urethra runs more forward for about threequarters of an inch, lying between the two layers of the triangular From C. S.
- In the hind-leg, the perforated tendon is a continuation of that of the plantaris, passing pulley-wise over the tuberosity of the calcaneum.
- muscles biceps - The biceps tendon attaches to the radial tuberosity on the inside of the upper radius.Advertisement
- Lesser tuberosity fractures Acute injuries in athletes should be surgically repaired, to restore the subscapularis tendon and anterior capsule preventing shoulder instability.
- tuberosity of the humerus with splitting of the proximal portion of the deltoid muscle.
- Once the leg has been bandaged up to the tibial tuberosity any excess bandage should be cut off.
- A line is drawn from the bicipital tuberosity to the most ulnar aspect of the radius at the wrist.
- The pressure bulb was taped over the left tibial tuberosity.Advertisement
- tuberosity fractures use 0.5 cm, not 1cm as a cut off for displacement.
- tuberosity the center of gravity of the seated person should be over the supporting base, the ischial tuberosities.
- Intramedullary Nailing Antegrade - Incision over the greater tuberosity of the humerus with splitting of the proximal portion of the deltoid muscle.
- Remember in greater tuberosity fractures use 0.5 cm, not 1cm as a cut off for displacement.