Tuberose sentence example
- Skin manifestations facilitate the diagnosis of genetic disease - well known examples include neurofibromatosis and tuberose sclerosis but there are many others.
- Composed of tuberose, magnolia, sandalwood, vanilla, infused mush, pear and jasmine, it portrays a youthful, flirtatious spirit.
- Notes of frozen apple, peach nectar and mimosa give the scent its pleasant fruitiness, while muguet (Lily of the Valley), freesia, night-blooming jasmine and tuberose balance the sweetness with a soft floral tinge.
- Fleurissimo is one such scent; not only is it said to be a favorite of Madonna and the late actress Grace Kelly, it boasts an intoxicating mixture of floral notes, including rose, lilac, violet and tuberose.
- Tuberose (Polianthes) - P. tuberosa is a native of the East Indies, but strong imported bulbs of this deliciously fragrant plant, if inserted in warm soil, will flower well in the open air during August.Advertisement
- It has pretty pink packaging and an enchanting floral fragrance accented with jasmine, tuberose, island plumeria and citrus.