Trysts sentence example
- Trysts or sales of cattle, sheep and horses are held thrice a year (August, September and October) on Stenhousemuir, 3 m.
- Monday had been their original preference but pro football on T.V. had preempted their trysts.
- Not surprisingly, life-long friendships, lovers ' trysts and ongoing group reunions are often the outcome of our mystical journeys.
- Once an ancient cattle market and Scottish ' frontier town ' where Highlanders would come for the great cattle trysts.
- Concealed love trysts will be taking place all over, and will keep a bunch of insidious investigators active.Advertisement
- Intimate encounter personals are written by men and women who seek casual trysts with other men, women or couples.