Trundled sentence example
- trundled up the " new line " via Hertford North at 30mph.
- trundled up to the Black Isle for more views of red kite.
- During the process of manipulation, whether on the chair or whilst the glass is being reheated, the rod must be constantly and gently trundled to prevent the collapse of the bulb or vessel.
- If the blowing iron is held vertically with the bulb uppermost the bulb becomes flattened and shallow, if the bulb is allowed to hang downwards it becomes elongated and reduced in diameter, and if the end of the bulb is pierced and the iron is held horizontally and sharply trundled, as a mop is trundled, the bulb opens out into a flattened disk.
- We then all trundled off to the College of York and Ripon St. John to their Chapel for breakfast.Advertisement
- The blowing iron is constantly trundled, and the small lump of glass is squeezed and flattened into the shape of a foot, either between two slabs of wood hinged together, or by pressure against an upright board.
- We trundled up the " new line " via Hertford North at 30mph.
- Our full day off was Wednesday when we trundled up to the Black Isle for more views of red kite.
- After visually marking the return approach to Broken Bridge we trundled on.
- trundled down Bristol to " Britains Official UK Comics Festival ", Comics 2001.Advertisement
- Last Saturday, I trundled down Bristol to " Britains Official UK Comics Festival ", Comics 2001.
- trundled on.