Truncate sentence example
- Exact Word Match Only The default search is set to automatically truncate search words.
- To truncate a word in Business Source Elite add an asterisk at the end of the word.
- One unique feature is that you can write a bunch of tweets and upload them in Twaitter's special file format and the service will schedule the posts and truncate them as needed.
- The truncate output, tho, clearly indicates an untwinned crystal.
- The stem at one extremity is truncate, but at the other is terminated by a vermiform fleshy appendage.Advertisement
- The eyes are on the right side, and the teeth in the jaws compressed and truncate.
- (After Duchartre.) the calyx being trifid (three-cleft), quinquefid (five-cleft), &c., according to their number; or they reach to near the base in the form of partitions, the calyx being tripartite, quadripartite, quinquepartite, &c. The union of the parts may be complete, and the calyx may be quite entire or truncate, as in some Correas, the venation being the chief indication of the different parts.
- Whatever number is settled on for the PCC from 2005, you cannot truncate the terms of any existing members.
- - The 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th pairs of appendages slender, not evenly tapering, the segments longer than wide; the apical segment short, distally truncate, and provided with a pair of movable claws.
- Short, truncate in front and behind; cloacal orifice transverse; gills present; rather thin cuticle; no radula.Advertisement
- - This name is now restricted to two or three dwarf branching Brazilian epiphytal plants of extreme beauty, which agree with Phyllocactus in having the branches dilated into the form of fleshy leaves, but differ in having them divided into short truncate leaf-like portions, which are articulated, that is to say, provided with a joint by which they separate spontaneously; the margins are crenate or dentate, and the flowers, which are large and showy, magenta or crimson, appear at the apex of the terminal joints.