Trousseau sentence example
- Natasha's trousseau had to be ordered and the house sold.
- By the learned and accomplished Armand Trousseau British and German influences were carried into France.
- Marya Dmitrievna ordered almost the whole trousseau.
- Whether shopping for a wedding trousseau or simply shopping for fun, the best upscale lingerie shops can provide anything you need.
- Silk lingerie is a classic fabric for a trousseau, so it is preferred for weddings.Advertisement
- Robert James Graves (1796-1853) was a most eminent clinical teacher and observer, whose lectures are regarded as the model of clinical teaching, and indeed served as such to the most popular teacher of the Paris school in the middle of this century, Trousseau.
- The purpose of a shower is to assist the couple in equipping their new home or for the bride to assemble a trousseau.
- Hayley takes the opportunity to discuss her bridal trousseau.
- We can only mention the names of Pierre Bretonneau (1771-1862), Louis Leon Rostan (1790-1866), Jean Louis D'Alibert (1766-1837), Pierre Francois Olive Rayer (1793-1867) and Armand Trousseau (1801-1866), the eloquent and popular teacher.