Troublemaker sentence example
- Spinner is a troublemaker, who struggles with academics.
- I wasn't a troublemaker.
- Merry is Frodo's cousin, and a troublemaker who often runs around with Pippin.
- While those around her may find Emily a bit frightening, or an unpredictable troublemaker, Emily 's not really that hard to understand.
- I just hope that I do n't end up with a dreadful troublemaker label for my efforts.Advertisement
- The film also stars former MTV reality show troublemaker Jason Wahler.
- Such a loss of social spirit makes any enterprising person choose either to get out or to become a troublemaker.
- Played by Rebecca Budig on and off since 1999, Greenlee has certainly earned her reputation as troublemaker, ingénue, debutante, and diva.
- Right away, Taylor clashes with just about everyone, but it is Arian who proves to be the biggest troublemaker of the bunch.
- While those around her may find Emily a bit frightening, or an unpredictable troublemaker, Emily's not really that hard to understand.Advertisement