Troopship sentence example
- This wreck is believed to be an English troopship.
- In September 1939 she was requisitioned for troopship duties.
- Born on a British troopship " Ocean " on January 23, 1822, he died in USA January 16, 1891.
- This wreck is believed to be an English Troopship.
- Born on a british troopship " Ocean " on January 23, 1822, he died in USA January 16, 1891.Advertisement
- The navy in 1906 consisted of only three small cruisers on the Caribbean coast, and two cruisers, two gunboats, one troopship and two steam launches on the Pacific. There was also one small gunboat on the Magdalena.
- The most famous was that of the British troopship " Birkenhead," on the 26th of February 1852, off Danger Point, midway between Cape of Good Hope and Cape Agulhas.
- A monument commemorates the wreck of the troopship "Seahorse" in 1816.
- It was an honor for us, being the first contingent of British troops to board an American troopship.
- She became a troopship in 1915 and carried troops from Australia to Suez.Advertisement