Trojan horse sentence example
- The manifold affections of sense are not simply aggregated in the individual, like the heroes in the Trojan horse.
- We are the unsinkable aircraft carrier, and the Trojan horse in Europe.
- Such systems could be targeted through unauthorized intrusions, DDoS attacks, worms, Trojan horse programs, or malicious insiders.
- Some believe this call to be a trojan horse for ensuring Blairite policy in perpetuity.
- Symantec, the anti-virus guru, has identified an evil new Trojan horse that runs on the PSP.Advertisement
- Most PSP users simply plug games in and play them the way the developers intended -- these people do not have to worry about this Trojan horse.
- While most sites are virus-free, it is a smart precaution to protect your computer from a virus or Trojan horse.
- Fitting the Roman Forum theme of Caesar's Palace, the first thing visitors to the Las Vegas location see is a 47-foot tall Trojan Horse.
- What this flaw allows is malicious installations of a Trojan horse or spyware on your system without independent of operator action.
- In the original series, the Cylons used a Trojan Horse strategy to ambush the Colonial military.Advertisement
- The use of the Trojan Horse mixed engineering with ingenuity.