Tritium sentence example
- The United States has recently announced its intention of using a civilian nuclear energy plant to produce tritium for the military.
- It also had requirements for handling, applying, and disposing of tritium, and watches containing Tritium.
- Note B: excluding tritium, potassium-40, radon, and radon decay products.
- The subsidiary seconds are at 9. It still has bright tritium luminous dial markings.
- No specific standard radioactivity total indicative dose tritium Anglian Water supplies have been assessed as very low risk.Advertisement
- It also had requirements for handling, applying, and disposing of Tritium, and watches containing Tritium.
- Note B: Excluding tritium, potassium-40, radon, and radon decay products.
- The luminous dial illumination for night navigation uses Tritium gas.
- Tritium production, halted for fifteen years, is to restart this year.
- Tritium levels in waters off site intermittently exceed World Health Organization drinking water limits.Advertisement
- Gordon et al. reports tritium beta efficiencies of 27% for devices having large 1mm 2 pixels.
- From tritium decay experiments comes an upper limit of 2.2 eV for the electron neutrino.
- Figure 1 shows an image of the tritium standard accumulated in 20 hours.
- Levels of tritium in fish caught in the Severn Estuary near the plant were hundreds of times higher than expected.
- Each watch features traser lights, a Gaseous Tritium Light Source (GTLS).Advertisement