Trios sentence example
- It would be impossible to add a note to Haydn's trio; the only question is how to account for the superfluity of much of the string parts and how to make the trios effective in performance.
- Quads, trios, who knows where to put what where?
- The pianoforte trios of Haydn are perhaps the only-works of first-rate artistic importance in which there is no doubt that the earlier stages of the new art do not admit of sufficient polyphony to give the instruments fair play.
- Haydn finds the pianoforte so completely capable of expressing his meaning that he is at a loss to find independent material for any accompanying instruments; and the violoncello in his trios has, except perhaps in four passages in the whole collection of thirty-three works, not a note to play that is not already in the bass of the pianoforte; while the melodies of the violin are, more often than not, doubled in the treble.
- In the time of Bach such writing was beautifully suited to enliven the dry glitter of the harpsichord, and Bach's duets for clavier and violin seem to have been sometimes played as trios with a violoncello playing from the clavier bass.Advertisement
- In 1860 he published his collected trios, as The Three.
- The history of the trios instrumentation reflects the increasing variety of pipes that I have developed and our musical arrangements are essentially polyphonic.
- The music will consist of arias, duets and trios from popular operatic repertoire as well as excerpts from Musical Theater.
- His trios were, indeed, published under the title of "pianoforte sonatas with accompaniment of violin and violoncello"; but this in no way militates against the above remarks as to their proper method of performance nowadays, when we take into consideration the greater strength of tone of the modern pianoforte, especially in the bass, and the fact that in no case could a violinist consent to play as an accompaniment such melodies as that at the beginning of the G major trio known as No.
- Brown eyes can look natural but beautifully accented in brown and gold shades.For nude-looking eyes, skip the liner and use eye shadow duos and trios to accent the eyes to create a softer look.Advertisement
- Creating additional trios on tiles that are already gold will get you extra points, but will not advance you to the next level.
- In this way, it is absolutely paramount to make haste when playing Super Bounce Out, forming matching trios as quickly as you possibly can.
- The easiest way to do this is to focus on the bottom portion of the screen, because after you bounce out one set, all the balls above must come to fill in the gap and in the process, several new trios can be formed.
- The "Treacherous Trios" three-packs of action figures feature some classic characters along with their modern-day equivalents in the ring.
- The compositions of Haydn include 104 symphonies, 16 overtures, 76 quartets, 68 trios, 54 sonatas, 31 concertos and a large number of divertimentos, cassations and other instrumental pieces; 24 operas and dramatic pieces, 16 Masses, a Stabat Mater, interludes for the " Seven Words," 3 oratorios, 2 Te Deums and many smaller pieces for the church, over 40 songs, over 50 canons and arrangements of Scottish and Welsh national melodies.Advertisement
- And in the Anguttara we find set out in order first of all the units, then all the pairs, then all the trios, and so on.
- In 1843 he became a member of the musical club who called themselves "The Juvenals," and for their meetings were written the trios and duets, music and words, which Wennerberg began to publish in 1846.
- Trios from the baroque lute repertoire, Guitar 1 being a little harder than the others.