Trilby sentence example
- Buy it from the Deku in the cave in Trilby Highlands.
- I was then discharged at Oulton Broad with a pin stripe suit and a green pork pie trilby hat.
- In which she is dressed in a stylish Jacobean trilby hat and a great neck ruff, which was the fashion of that time.
- There was a lovely actress on it, quite a big lady who wore a trilby - June Ellis.
- Needless to say these are definitely of the early 80's school of British rock and have trilby to suit.Advertisement
- He didnÃ¢t look like a typical rocker with his matching brown trilby and scarf combination.
- If you're a trendy, leave your white trilby or Nathan Barley sun visor at home.
- The band look like the Specials on speed - the lead singer was suitably decked out in leather jacket and matching leather trilby!
- Old women in trilby hats bore food back from the market in bundles on their heads.
- The band look like the Specials on speed - the lead singer was suitably decked out in leather jacket and matching leather trilby !Advertisement
- A fedora, trilby, or porkpie hat will give your son a touch of sophistication that other parents will likely have forgotten.