Trigeminal-nerve sentence example
- The trigeminal nerve is exposed by performing a craniotomy (small hole in the skull behind the ear ).
- The most frequently involved cranial nerve dermatome is the ophthalmic division of the trigeminal nerve.
- Within the brain stem, the signals traveling through the trigeminal nerve reach specialized clusters of neurones called the trigeminal nerve nucleus.
- Answer: The trigeminal nerve What side of the body does the right side of the brain control?
- From there, the trigeminal nerve root continues back toward the side of the brain stem, and inserts into the pons.Advertisement