Trigeminal sentence example
- The lining of these pits is amply supplied with branches from the trigeminal nerves, but the f unction is still quite unknown.
- It is of undoubted value as a local anodyne in sciatica and neuralgia, especially in ordinary facial or trigeminal neuralgia.
- Foramina by which the optic, trigeminal and portio dura, and abducens nerves leave the skull.
- The trigeminal nerve is exposed by performing a craniotomy (small hole in the skull behind the ear ).
- The most frequently involved cranial nerve dermatome is the ophthalmic division of the trigeminal nerve.Advertisement
- It is also used to treat a painful condition of the face called trigeminal neuralgia.
- Last update: 14 February 2005 QUESTION My father has trigeminal neuralgia.
- They are used to treat trigeminal neuralgia, a very painful condition in which blood vessels press on nerves.
- Women who have high blood pressure are at greater risk 3 What are the symptoms of trigeminal neuralgia?
- Pressure to the cement gland excites trigeminal sensory neurons.Advertisement
- Within the brain stem, the signals traveling through the trigeminal nerve reach specialized clusters of neurones called the trigeminal nerve nucleus.
- In the case of secondary trigeminal neuralgia, adequate treatment is that of its cause.
- Answer: The trigeminal nerve What side of the body does the right side of the brain control?
- From there, the trigeminal nerve root continues back toward the side of the brain stem, and inserts into the pons.
- In 1998, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the Nociceptive Trigeminal Inhibition Tension Suppression System (NTI-tss).Advertisement
- It is theorized that brain infection is caused by the virus moving from a peripheral location to the brain via two nerves, the olfactory and the trigeminal (largest nerves in the skull).