Tricking sentence example
- One way to draw attention to your MySpace page is by tricking it out with cool designs or graphics that define your personality.
- I'm sick of deities and Immortals tricking and lying to me.
- She doubted anything would alarm this man if tricking a woman into wedding him and discovering the news of his sisters' impending children did not.
- They have a passion for fine clothes and ornaments, tricking themselves out with glass trinkets, rings and articles of ivory and horn.
- But Lauderdale had the skill to turn the cards on Middleton, accusing him of tricking both parliament and king, and of usurping royal prerogative.Advertisement
- Points are awarded, and the guest who wins the most points for tricking his coworkers wins!
- Zamon's conversation with her about Darkyn tricking his predecessor left her feeling like she walked into a trap when she made the deal with Past-Death.
- Dave Simpson on the merry band of pop minstrels Thursday June 29, 2006 The Guardian Tricking time.. .
- It can be tricking choosing girls bikinis; you want your daughter to look age-appropriate in her swimwear while still feeling cute and trendy.
- You earn points by picking the correct definition and tricking other players with your definition.Advertisement