Trey sentence example
- Her version of the song, performed with Trey Lorenz, re-entered the public eye when the pair performed the track as a tribute to Michael Jackson at his July 7, 2009 funeral.
- T.I.'s uncle convinced Trey that he was on a path that could only end in death or jail.Trey turned his life around, brought up his grades and by the reunion special was aiming to be the first man in his family to graduate from college.
- Pennington has tried his hand at acting, playing Wilbur Wright in the independent film The Adventures of Ociee Nash in 2003 and the character Trey in Wild Card in 2004.
- Ha lln v-_ trey .
- So they weighed for my price trey dacha pieces of silver.Advertisement
- I play a guy named Trey, he's the leader of a motorcycle gang called the reapers, out of Inglewood.
- I play a guy named Trey, he 's the leader of a motorcycle gang called the Reapers, out of Inglewood.
- Trey's optimistic attitude began to falter as he dealt with family struggles.
- Trey hoped that his dad would instruct him on how to ride a bicycle soon.
- In 1992, Smith wed Sharee Zampino and had one son, Willard Christopher "Trey" Smith III.Advertisement
- Chicago's Finest - Also released in 2006, Chicago's Finest includes guest artists Twista, Jamie Foxx, Dipset, Diszwone, Trey Songz and Faith Evans.
- Season 3 opens with Kirsten Cohen (Sandy's wife) in rehab and trying to get sober and Ryan's brother Trey is in a coma after the shooting.
- The Christian band Skillet formed in the 1990's with three members John Cooper (vocals, bass), Trey McClurkin (drums), and Ken Steorts (guitar).
- Carey opted to rework this Jackson 5 classic with the help of Trey Lorenz.
- Trey is a 15 year old from a small town in Georgia who was beginning to dabble in gang activity.Advertisement
- T.I. took Trey through the neighborhoods he grew up in and took him to the grave of a friend who had recently died in a nightclub fight.
- Trey was largely unfazed but it all, until T.I. introduced Trey to his uncle, who had spent 10 years in prison.