Tremolo sentence example
- Considering the big swoops and bends that the tremolo arm can deliver, the tuning stays remarkably accurate.
- The pre-filter lets you add a tremolo, wah, or any number of more exotic effects to your sound.
- The orchestration is already almost classically Wagnerian; though there remains an excessive amount of tremolo, besides a few lapses into comic violence, as in the yelpings which accompany Ortrud's rage in the night-scene in the second act.
- Other features include three custom ' 60s single-coil Strat® pickups, three-ply parchment pickguard, American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge and Fender/Gotoh® vintage-style tuners.
- The guitar also has a very sensitive tremolo arm, the use of which is a fully integral part of his playing style.Advertisement
- There are ethnic styles and even a " Mozart " style with tremolo strings that works great on classical music !
- The process of playing the strings very fast to create a kind of messy tremolo effect.
- By moving the tremolo bar up or down, you can move the bridge, thus changing the pitch.
- A whammy bar, or a tremolo, is a bar that hangs off the guitar's bridge that a player can depress or pull up on the change the pitch of the note being played.
- As a guitarist, Eddie Van Halen is known for two-handed tapping, vibrato and a large use of tremolo picking.Advertisement
- With a Floyd Rose locking tremolo, 3-way switch pickup switchin, and a birds eye maple fingerboard, the guitar is strong enough to endure the toughest playing.
- It featured seven strings, a Floyd Rose tremolo and three screaming hot pickups.
- A tremolo will allow you to do all the Jimi Hendrix dive bombs you like, and the classic styling will ensure you look cool for your friends.
- Featuring two humbucker pickups and a standard rocking tremolo, this crunchy guitar is built for rocking and rolling.