Traumas sentence example
- Frank Zito (Joe Spinell) is a deeply disturbed man, haunted by the traumas of unspeakable child abuse.
- They might have past traumas or mental health problems that lead to alcoholism.
- Possible traumas that increase the risk of childhood stroke include birth injury or trauma, child abuse, or other injury or trauma.
- These incidents are usually not the severe traumas associated with more serious stress-related illnesses such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- About 95 percent of sports injuries are minor soft tissue traumas.Advertisement
- Treatment for drug addiction, sexual abuse, and other physical and emotional traumas are a prerequisite to providing lasting help.
- As the central character in all three films, Spiderm-Man goes through multiple traumas.
- More traumas followed for Ben, including the death of his best friend, Dan.