Trashing sentence example
- I'm not trashing your morals.
- Ask to see their portfolios before booking them; it might be necessary to find a second photographer for the gown trashing.
- Do your due diligence and talk to experts before wasting your money - or worse, trashing your health - in pursuit of a diet panacea.
- Instead of trashing the cameras, the company tests them, fixes any problems, re-certifies them, and places them back on sale as refurbished items.
- What each couple wants to do for trashing a gown depends on their personalities, and how far they are willing to go in destroying the gown.Advertisement
- Choose a dress style that is similar to the original gown or find a funky one that reflects the fun nature of trashing it.
- Although gown trashing has become a popular post-wedding trend for brides, it is not for everyone.
- Finally, some women consider the future uses for the dress to be a reason to avoid trashing it.
- Wear the dress and pose with the groom in an unusual setting without trashing the gown.
- He was also arrested for trashing a New York hotel suite in 1994, and was arrested in London for fighting with paparazzi outside of a restaurant in 1999.Advertisement
- Five years earlier, he had been arrested for trashing a hotel room in New York City.
- More important, my confession about trashing my fat clothes will have hopefully been read by millions of people, and I couldn't face all of you naysayers.
- With luck, he'll tell us if it's our man or some local hoods trashing Julie's place.
- So am I, but I'm not trashing your morals.
- Brides who want to get more use out of their gowns, instead of just storing the wedding dress, often consider trashing the dress.Advertisement