Trashcan sentence example
- Fred was still hanging on to the trashcan when the bartender, two painters and Dean, still nursing his head and his elbow, reached him.
- Mr. O'Hara stooped and removed the brass ashtray from the trashcan.
- He sits in a trashcan, which is the makeshift sidecar attached to the side of the grunge buggy.
- Click the ashtray, then click the trashcan to empty the ashes.
- Go forward, left, then right twice to go back to the desk where the trashcan and computer are.Advertisement
- These hand helds use a bag less system, and can be cleaned out by opening a door and dumping the waste over a trashcan, eliminating the need to remove the cup.
- If there's no trashcan nearby, a plastic bag will allow you to dispose of your rubbish at a later date.
- Sackler crossed the room to the trashcan, retrieved the prior day's edition of the Parkside Sentinel and read aloud.
- The old man grabbed a metal trashcan from the curb and in one motion swung it at the car, scoring a direct hit on the windshield.