Trapper sentence example
- She fell in love with a trapper and he took her back to what we all describe as civilization.
- Baraboo was named in honour of Jean Baribault, an early French trapper, and was chartered as a city in 1882.
- The abundance of game made the region between the lakes and the Mississippi a favourite hunting ground of the Indians, and later a productive field for the trapper and fur trader.
- Almost half a century later, in the winter of 1824-25, James Bridger, a trapper, discovered the Great Salt Lake while seeking the source of the Bear river.
- The traveller on the prairie is naturally a hunter, on the head waters of the Missouri and Columbia a trapper, and at the Falls of St. Mary a fisherman.Advertisement
- Mead is the leader in school supplies and produces not only the Mead brand name, but also popular product lines including Five Star, Trapper, Cambridge, and Académie.
- It's always best to dust your mini blinds with a duster or dust trapper, if you have allergies.
- The coal owners were much too thrifty to supply candles to trapper boys.
- The following year he became a trapper at the Victoria Colliery.
- An ornamented cloth covering for a war horse was called a trapper.Advertisement
- Figures include a Canadian trapper, a Zulu warrior, a turbaned Indian an Australian farmer and a New Zealand Maori.
- Mba was a very good trapper and loved hunting, but he had no farm.
- trapper hat.
- Smith was fortunate to meet Hezekiah Burkitt, a knowledgeable black man, who taught him secrets of the fur trapper trade.
- A double-breasted navy jacket was teamed with a round red fur trimmed skirt, cowgirl boots and checked red trapper hat.Advertisement