Trapezoidal sentence example
- Near the middle of the long side is an opening; and from it a flight of seven steps led down to a trapezoidal chamber, on the back wall of which are two lions' heads of bronze, through which water, conducted in long semi-cylindrical channels of bronze, from behind the wall, poured out into pitchers for which holes are cut in the floor.
- The form of the proglottides is most generally a rhombic or trapezoidal figure.
- This is called the trapezoidal or chordal area, and will be denoted by C1.
- The alternative method, therefore, consists in taking a simple formula, such as the trapezoidal rule, and correcting it to suit the mutual relations of the differences.
- As the measurements can only be rough, the trapezoidal rule is the most appropriate in ordinary cases.Advertisement
- The terramara, in spite of local differences, is of typical form; it is a settlement, trapezoidal in form, built upon piles on dry land protected by an earthwork strengthened on the inside by buttresses, and encircled by a wide moat supplied with running water.
- In this test the voids created between the trapezoidal deck profile and the upper flange of the beam were filled.
- Aerial photograph of the excavations with visible trapezoidal longhouses.
- The most common flint tools were trapezoidal shaped microliths.