Trapezoid sentence example
- Vanessa Minnillow has a 4 carat diamond ring set in platinum with trapezoid diamonds from Nick Lachey.
- Three races were sailed on a trapezoid course with different conditions in all of them.
- A figure of this kind will be called a trapezoid.
- The demihexagon is an isosceles trapezium (trapezoid in American usage) in which three of the sides have the same length.
- The second row consists of a broad and flat magnum, supporting the great third metacarpal, having to its radial side the trapezoid, and to its ulnar side the unciform, which are both small, and articulate inferiorally with the rudimentary second and fourth metacarpals.Advertisement
- Central leg allows for trapezoid tables to be used on both sides.
- The new lights are equally imposing, with a trapezoid shape incorporating a subtle circular highlight that cuts into the bumper.
- The handlebar, trapezoid headlamp, front mudguard and trimmed-down rear lids were all new.
- The head when viewed anteriorly is narrowly trapezoid in shape.
- The ring is a 16.5 carat emerald cut white diamond center stone with two 2-carat side trapezoid white diamonds set in a platinum band for a total of nearly 20.5 carats.Advertisement
- The os magnum 1, lunar; sc, scaphoid; u, unciform; of the carpus articulates freely m, magnum; td, trapezoid; tm, with the scaphoid.
- The trapezium is also sometimes called a " trapezoid," but it will be convenient to reserve this term for a different figure (§ 24).
- Then, if we take ordinates Kb, Lg, Mc, Nd, Pf, equal to B'B, GG', C'C, D'D, FF', the figure abgcdfe will be the equivalent trapezoid, and any ordinate drawn from the base to the a LM N P e X top of this trapezoid will be equal to the portion of this ordinate (produced) which falls within the original figure.
- The trapezoid and magnum of the carpus, and the cuboid and navicular of the tarsus are distinct.