Transpire sentence example
- All memorable events, I should say, transpire in morning time and in a morning atmosphere.
- How can any rational person hope to know what thoughts transpire in so evil a mind?
- Not only would they make great investments, but knowing what may transpire in the future allows you to plan peripheral products and services.
- Not only were the budgets not published, but no figures whatever were allowed to transpire in regard to the true position of the Turkish treasury - which laid the accuracy of even the limited number of budgets published open to suspicion.
- It has been estimated that an acre of cabbage will absorb from the land and transpire from its leaves more than ten tons of water per day when the weather is fine.Advertisement
- Surprisingly, it's these everyday stressors, or hassles, that leave the biggest impact on our bodies, not the really "big" events that transpire in our lives.