Transmissibility sentence example
- Any additional pressure applied to the fluid will be y transmitted equally to every point in the case of a liquid; this principle of the transmissibility of 1 1 pressure was enunciated by Pascal, 1653, and FIG.
- The transmissibility of the sacred ensures the fusion of powers drawn from all sources, however disparate.
- Virulence is complex and involves a number of features, including host adaptation, transmissibility, tissue tropism and virus replication efficiency.
- Uniform characteristics are the fecundity, ambiguity, relativity and transmissibility of its activity.
- Such transmissibility is commonly explained by the association of ideas, that becoming sacred which as it were reminds one of the sacred; though it is important to add, firstly, that such association takes place under the influence of a selective interest generated by strong religious feeling, and, secondly, that this interest is primarily a collective product, being governed by a social tradition which causes certain possibilities of ideal combination alone to be realized, whilst it is the chief guarantee of the objectivity of what they suggest.Advertisement
- In addition, different STDs have different rates of transmissibility.
- One of the biggest concerns among family members of an individual with scabies is its ready transmissibility.