Transfection sentence example
- The solution may appear cloudy, however, this will not affect the transfection.
- The vector production process is at the 40 liter scale by transient transfection.
- Rob described a novel radiotherapeutic approach utilizing gene transfection strategies to treat prostate cancer with a bystander effect.
- Adenovirus could be used to improve the efficiency of gene therapy that has been achieved using DNA transfection.
- Transfection of insect cells with the recombinant baculovirus DNA resulted in expression of the JV capsid protein.Advertisement
- The effects of transfection of wild-type p53 using this system were also studied.
- In vitro studies have shown that CF sputum reduces transfection efficiency.
- Research Signaling in P. falciparum, especially gametocytes (the sexual blood stages) including the use of transfection techniques.
- It emphasizes the importance of achieving maximal plasmid DNA purity when performing DNA transfection experiments that focus on cell survival.
- Levin 's experiments were done in a transfection system.Advertisement
- If toxicity is a problem, remove the transfection mixture and replace with normal medium.
- Such studies can lead to more efficient formulations of vectors for transfection studies in vivo and in vitro.