Transcribing sentence example
- When transcribing, you should abbreviate words to speed up the process.
- Its composer would seem to have been a disciple of Walahf rid; for his interests are not confined to the churches, their reliquaries, and the ecclesiastical ceremonial of saint-days, but he takes a pleasure in transcribing ancient inscriptions.
- In transcribing you might instead of preserving lineation mark it with ' | ' at each line end whilst writing continuously.
- Ian Walker, her least favorite nephew, has been given the task of transcribing the sessions likely to prove most lucrative.
- The other episodes were introduced by some later writer, who had heard recited, or perhaps had read, a multitude of the old heathen songs, the substance of which he piously sought to preserve from oblivion by weaving it in an abridged form, into the texture of the one great poem which he was transcribing.Advertisement
- What is the importance of transcribing an interview verbatim?
- Clad in full armour they are sent forth 1 The form valectus led to the spelling valect in transcribing from Latin documents.
- The energies of the Italian people were devoted to transcribing codices, settling.
- On the first score he makes but an equivocal acknowledgment, claiming to have thought on Schelling's lines before reading him; but it has been shown by Hamilton and Ferrier that besides transcribing much from Schelling without avowal he silently appropriated the learning of Maass on philosophical history.
- I designed the whole to consist of three books; the second was finished last summer being short, and only wants transcribing, and drawing the cuts fairly.Advertisement
- But Donnie's been transcribing Annie's notebook.
- He hoped he wouldn't put Rita to sleep transcribing it when he was finished.
- When he is left to himself and not merely transcribing, he is sometimes scarcely grammatical.
- Adhemar's life was mainly spent in writing and transcribing chronicles, and his principal work is a history entitled Chronicon Aquitanicum et Francicum or Historia Francorum.