Tracheotomy sentence example
- Unfortunately he was attacked by cancer in the throat; he spent the winter of 1887-1888 at San Remo; in January 1888 the operation of tracheotomy had to be performed.
- Patients with epiglottitis frequently require intubation (insertion of a breathing tube) or a tracheotomy to keep the airway open.
- Jean went into stress and was given a tracheotomy to help her to breathe.
- Throat cancer can leave a person with a permanent tracheotomy, a hole in the neck through which the person breathes.
- Dave decided to have a new tracheotomy to ease the on-going problems created by the old scar tissue in his throat.Advertisement
- The Pope had been hospitalized twice since 1 February due to breathing problems, and he was forced undergo a tracheotomy.
- Emergency tracheotomy performed by an off-duty nurse in her front yard.
- On one occasion TC was allowed to travel in the taxi with another resident who pulled out her tracheotomy tube.
- In severe cases, a tracheotomy may be necessary.
- The tracheotomy is the most extreme type of surgical therapy for obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.Advertisement
- The advantage to a tracheotomy is that it has a very high success rate for curing OSA.
- A tracheotomy is a last option for those with life threatening sleep apnea.
- A tube may be inserted in to the trachea (tracheotomy) in order to keep the airways open.
- If the individual is still not getting enough oxygen, it may be necessary to perform a tracheotomy.