Toyed sentence example
- She whipped out her micro and toyed with it.
- Troubled, she toyed with the necklace around her throat.
- She toyed with her food, gaze going to the closed door behind which her two-year-old daughter slept.
- He'd taught her a few things during the two weeks he toyed with her, among them, how to combine her flexibility and speed into something more lethal.
- He toyed with her since she arrived and unapologetically played the part of the egotistical, chauvinistic pig he was.Advertisement
- He savored and toyed with her simultaneously, daring her to unleash the desire burning through her body.
- In order to push forward a claim which Letizia urged on the French government, he proceeded to Paris in September 1787, and toyed for a time with the pleasures of the Palais Royal, but failed to make good the family claim.
- Whereas Gabriel was willing to give-and-take, Darkyn toyed with her and demanded submission in exchange for controlled pleasure.
- The five barbarians toyed with Sami and inflicted him with wounds meant to disable and bleed him, to prolong the match without killing him.
- I use a laboratory jack for vertical movement having toyed with a small car hydraulic jack.Advertisement
- I toyed with giving him my gold wedding ring to sell on behalf of the staff, then relented.
- I toyed with the idea for a while and then wimped out, but I might do it next time an opportunity presents itself.
- I studied Political Studies and Russian History in college and toyed with the idea of pursuing a doctorate in Russian History.
- If you've ever toyed with the idea of chopping off your long locks, you may not find a better time than right now.
- Brooke has toyed with a film career, appearing in the Ben Stiller flick Dodgeball.Advertisement
- Throughout the 90s, Lloyd Webber toyed off and on with show ideas with the help of novelist Frederick Forsyth.
- There is some speculation in fandom that the 'Squire of Gothos' who childlishly toyed with the crew of the original Enterprise was a child of the Continuum.
- Alex had a mischievous twinkle in his eyes that toyed with the smile on his lips.