Tows sentence example
- balsa covered in glass cloth with two carbon tows applied to the leading edge.
- sardine eggs sampled by conventional plankton net tows at be time-series Station L5 off Plymouth.
- A brand new funicular surrounded by outdated tows does not amount to modern facilities.
- Access to the starting points is gained via a system of three chair lifts and seven ski tows.
- Similar patterns were observed in the numbers of sardine eggs sampled by conventional plankton net tows at be time-series Station L5 off Plymouth.Advertisement
- Roadside Assistance - You can receive up to four vehicle service calls or tows each year, each with a maximum cost of $50.
- The resort has three rope tows, three double chairs, two triple chairs, one quad chair and three surface lifts.
- For example, some of Michigan's Lower Peninsula resorts operate only with rope tows.
- One quad chairlift, two triple chairs, two double chairs and two rope tows transport skiers and snowboarders up its 45 runs.
- It has one quad lift, one triple lift, two double lifts and two rope tows.Advertisement
- It has two rope tows, which are operated by the local community.
- It has two double chairs, two t-bars and three rope tows.
- Other great features of Mt. Baker are its 38 marked trails and nine lifts which consist of two handle tows and seven quad chair lifts.
- A pop up tent trailer for a motorcycle that is set up off the ground looks like a miniature of a normal pop up tent trailer that tows behind large vehicles.