Town-houses sentence example
- They differ widely from the town houses of Rome and Pompeii: they are less unlike some of the country houses of Italy and Roman Africa; but their real parallels occur in Gaul, and they may be Celtic types modified to Roman use - like Indian bungalows.
- Today the village has around 380 houses ranging from listed manor houses and quaint cottages, to modern town houses and octagonal architect-designed dwellings.
- He owns and runs the town's tannery and lives in another of the Town Houses.
- In the 18th century the Giffard family had two town houses in Wolverhampton, one in Victoria Street, and another in North Street.
- Thatched huts become villas, then timber inns and regency town houses.Advertisement
- He owns and runs the town 's tannery and lives in another of the Town Houses.