Tour-de-france sentence example
- Le Compagnon du tour de France (1841), Les Maitres mosaistes The final settlement was concluded in 1836.
- Every year at a given point on the Tour de France an old saw is trotted out: Today the real Tour begins.
- Known throughout the world for his amazing feat of winning seven Tour de France races, Lance Armstrong was born in Dallas, Texas in 1971.
- In 1999, he once again won the Tour de France.
- He went on to a record-breaking seven consecutive Tour de France wins.Advertisement
- Seven time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong is not only training for his return to professional cycling, he's also boning up on his baby skills.
- Armstrong is a cyclist who has won the Tour de France seven times.
- In October of 2009, a Daily News Article reported that Lance Armstrong used his Twitter account to dismiss reports that French authorities are investigating syringes handled by his Tour de France cycling team.