Tough-as-nails sentence example
- I know, let's throw in a tough-as-nails female security officer!"
- Prior to her incarceration, Sarah had changed from slightly soft girlie-type to tough-as-nails survivor.
- No, these tough-as-nails wine racks offer up benefits for wine aficionados wanting to store and showcase a few wines.
- It gives a hint of the wild and the whimsical to this remarkable actress whose southern accent can present the belle of the ball or the tough as nails deputy police chief.
- The reality show Hell's Kitchen thrust Gordon Ramsay into the spotlight as the tough-as-nails chef who put wannabes through their paces to gain the top spot and their own restaurant.Advertisement
- Made of hemp and cotton, this is a tough-as-nails case with a unique terracotta, black and cream color palette.